Sunday, October 19, 2008

I made bagels from the Yogurt dough!

Well, okay, they don't look like bagels.. but they sure taste like 'em!
I put them into my Pampered Chef Silicone cupcake pan and made the cute designs on them for some, and some I tried to make real bagels shapes.
They all taste the same with cream cheese.
This dough is a Cinnamon Yogurt Dough.
In the book... its the Buttermilk dough recipe, but instead of Buttermilk, I add one cup of plain lowfat yogurt in place of one cup of the water.
Then I added 2 tablespoons of cinnamon to the recipe, and it takes just like cinnamon raisin bagels. Sans raisins... I ran out.
No, that's not powdered sugar on them, it's the flour.
My men will be eating these in the morning.
I'll post a picture of the Pan I used to the right.
Enjoy!

4 comments: