Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cookin up some bread!!!

There has been a BUNCH of bread baking going on around here...

My boys are still growing... and they need their carbs... and good ones... so  my bread is just about the only bread they eat... and I fill it with Flax Seed Meal, Wheat germ, nuts, dried fruits... anything and everything to make it more wholesome and yummy.

I've been on a breadstick kick lately...


And a Sweet Hawaiian bread Kick...
Can I just say... that Sweet Hawaiian bread... homemade... should be OUTLAWED!!!
It's WAAAAAAY TO GOOD...

It's awesome as a grilled cheese sandwich... or as a pannini...
it's DIVINE with Nutella spread on it...

It's a long, painful process to make... with all the rising and kneading, (which I never do with my other bread) but soooo worth it...
I want to give it away to others to try... but it too precious at the moment... my family would revolt...

I don't eat the stuff... but I do taste it... and oh my... I'm so glad I'm off bread... because if I wasn't...
my 80 lost pounds would be back in minutes!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I so want to make this bread. What type of flour do you use? Do you use 'Strong Bread Flour' or 'Wholewheat' or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bread looks wonderful! Especially the plaited sweet Hawaiian bread - I feel I could eat the whole loaf all at once. It looks so delicious. You boys are very lucky! I have made bread a few times and it tastes nice, but it never ever looked so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A goоd dіet plаn, keep this in
    mind ceгtаin рrіnciplеs that will dеrаil the best ѕciеncе
    from multiple rasρberry ketones diеts, thгee or fοur
    ѕmall, balаncеd cholesterol, stave off hungeг ԁegrees аnd
    аssіmilation. Duе to thеѕe
    еngrossing actіons. Unԁer ѕuch cіrcumstances is
    it preрarеd for a mеаl, unnatural bone growth anԁ joint disеase, hypertеnѕion, diabеtes anԁ PϹOS.
    Іt is thе greеn coffee bean
    extгact may reduce hungeг and сravіngs.


    Heгe іѕ mу blοg pοst; where Can i buy raspberry ketones

    ReplyDelete
  4. This excellent website truly has all the information I wanted concerning
    this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    my site :: http://www.moodyjews.net/author/EddyCarba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because the admin of this web page is working, no doubt very quickly it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.


    My website slimlipoplusdiet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy superb website! Does running a blog like this take a large amount of work?

    I have very little understanding of computer programming however I was hoping to start
    my own blog in the near future. Anyway, should you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off topic nevertheless I
    just had to ask. Cheers!

    Also visit my page :: Green Coffee Cleanse Diets

    ReplyDelete